Floor Warming Thermostat
Features & Benefits
- Advanced floor control maximizes comfort and energy savings
- 15 A (res.), 50/60 Hz
- 4 wires/DPST with full double-pole disconnect
- 15 ft. sensor (4.5 m) included
- Easily accessible floor sensor connector
- Built-in GFCI with test light
- 7-day programmable
- Epoxy soundproofed
- On/Standby switch
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
Floor Warming Thermostat is a simple to use digital programmable thermostat designed to be used with LATICRETE floor warming mats. Thermostats are available with a 5 mA built–in GFCI and 120 V or 240 V configurations
All electrical connections must be made by a licensed electrician. Failure to do so will void all warranties and claims. Comply with all applicable building and electrical codes.
- Product #: 0800-000X-X
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
Product Data Sheets
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty