SPECTRALOCK® PRO Premium Grout*
Features & Benefits
- Improved non-sag formula for walls and floors
- Uniform color—no blotchiness or shading
- Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3
- 80 minutes working time at 70°F (21°C)
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant
- Improved outperforms cement based grout
- High fashion with DAZZLE component
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout is a patented, high performance epoxy grout which offers excellent color uniformity, durability, stain protection, and beautiful, full grout joints in an easy-to-use, non-sag formula.
SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout is designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial. It can be used both interior and exterior on floors and walls. Ideal for re-grouting applications, SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout is perfect for swimming pools, fountains and other wet area applications.
† Stainproof (residential installations only) to common household cleaners, liquids and other goods. Clean all spills immediately.
* United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
- Product #: S-225XX-NS-0X
- Patent #(s): United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
Unit Size Yield Parts A & B Part C Color Powder Mini 0.2 US gal (0.7 L)
A: 0.32 lb (0.14 kg)
B: 0.32 lb (0.14 kg)
C: 2 lb (0.9 kg) Full 0.8 US gal (3.0 L)
A: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
B: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
C: 9.0 lb (4.0 kg) Commercial 3.2 US gal (12.0 L)
A: 4 x 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
B: 4 x 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
C: 4 x 9.0 lb (4.0 kg)
- Available Colors: 40
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
- DS-025.0APD LATICRETE 25 Year Tile & Stone System Warranty
- DS-025.3APD LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty Over LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® Products (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.10APD LATICRETE 10 Year System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
- DS-230.99 LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty (United States and Canada)
- DS-681.5 Installation Instructions (English)
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental