HYDRO BAN® Pre-Sloped Shower Pan
Features & Benefits
- Barrier Free installation options available.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Factory installed drain assembly
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime Warranty. Single source responsibility.
- Works in conjunction with LATICRETE tile and stone installation materials
- Made in America
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan is a component of the expanded HYDRO BAN® line of products that allow for high quality rapid shower installations. Constructed of lightweight high-density expanded polystyrene, the HYDRO BAN Pre-Sloped Shower Pan comes with a factory installed drain/waste line connection, is 100% waterproof, and ready-to-tile.
Barrier Free installation options available.
- Product #: 93XX-XXXX-XXX
- Packaging Sizes: 48" x 48" (122 cm x 122 cm) ABS or PVC, 36" x 60" (91 cm x 152 cm) ABS or PVC, 36" x 48" (91 cm x 122 cm) ABS or PVC, 48" x 60" (122 cm x 152 cm) ABS or PVC
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
Product Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- AU-45 IAPMO Approval
- DS.012.5 Barrier-Free Installation Manual