Features & Benefits
- Allows for flood testing in 24 hours.*
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured.
- Changes in color from a light blue to darker blue when cured.
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks.
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test).
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12.
- Fast curing; allows foot traffic in 4–6 hours @ 70°F (21°C), 50% RH.
- Lighter color for ease of inspection.
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable.
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane.
* When cured 70°F (21°C) or higher at 50% RH lower temperature at higher RH will require long cure times.
How to Use
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!
HYDRO BARRIER is a thin, load bearing, self curing liquid rubber polymer which can be easily applied to form a flexible seamless waterproof/anti-fracture membrane. HYDRO BARRIER can be used on interior and exterior, horizontal or vertical surfaces and is approved by IAPMO for use as shower pan liner.
- Product #: 9256-XXXX-X
- Full Unit:
- 3.5 gal (13.3 L) pail liquid
- Mini Unit:
- 4 x 1 gal (3.8 L) pails of liquid packed in a carton
- Full Unit:
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- United States
Product Data Sheets
- DS-105.5 Installation Instructions (English/Español)