HYDRO BAN® Bonding Flange Drains
Features & Benefits
- Grates are 4”x4” (10 x 10 cm) to match most common tile sizes
- Attaches to 2" (50 mm), 3" (76 mm) and 4" (102 mm) waste lines
- Tile-in grate available to match floor tile
- Eliminates pre-slope and primary shower pan for a faster installation
- Made from heavy duty PVC or ABS and 304 stainless steel to provide long lasting performance
- HYDRO BAN waterproof membrane bonds directly to PVC or ABS flange
- Integrates seamlessly with portland cement mortar beds waterproofed with HYDRO BAN
- Product #: 9XXX-XXXX-XX
The HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain is a three-piece drain flange, adjusting ring and a 4" x 4" (102 x 102 mm) grate assembly in brushed, polished or oil rubbed bronze stainless steel.
The HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Tile Drain is a four-piece drain flange, adjusting ring and a 4" x 4" (102 x 102 mm)) grate assembly that can be tiled to match the shower floor. All Bonding Flange Drains are available with either PVC or ABS Bonding Flange. When ordering a HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain check with local code official to determine whether a PVC or ABS HYDRO BAN Bonding Flange Drain is required. Most areas in the United States will require a PVC drain connection except California and some surrounding states.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- File No. 11460 IAPMO Certificate of Listing