HYDRO BAN® Linear Pre-Sloped Shower Pan
Features & Benefits
- Barrier Free installation options available.
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations.
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation.
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements.
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site.
- Component of LATICRETE Lifetime Warranty*. Single source responsibility.
- Works in conjunction with tile and stone installation materials.
* See DS 230.99 for complete warranty information
HYDRO BAN Linear Pre-Sloped Shower Pan are designed to be used with a HYDRO BAN Linear Drain to enhance the natural beauty of your shower installation. Speed and a quality installation are the keys when using these waterproof and ready to tile products for you next project.
WARNING Cancer - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Product #: 93X9-XXXX-LDP
- Packaging Sizes: 34" x 66" (86 cm x 168 cm), 38” x 66” (97 cm x 168 cm), 44” x 66” (112 cm x 168 cm), 50" x 66" (127 cm x 168 cm), Custom sizes available
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
Product Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- AU-45 IAPMO PS-106 Tileable Shower Receptors and Shower Kits
- DS.012.5 Barrier-Free Installation Manual