220 Marble & Granite Mortar
Features & Benefits
- Supports heavy tiles and stone, reducing lippage problems.
- For interior and exterior applications.
- Build up to 3/4" (18 mm) without shrinkage or set-up time problems.
- Ideal for submerged applications when mixed with 3701 Mortar Admix.
A fortified dry-set mortar specifically formulated to provide a one-step installation for large format ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble and stone, including ungauged tiles or installing tiles on rough surface.
- Product #: 0220-0050-2X
- Packaging Sizes: 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
US and Canada
- DS.230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- GREENGUARD Certification (English)
- Cement Mortar for Tile Installation - EPD (English)
- LATICRETE 220 Marble & Granite Mortar (Grey) - HPD (English)
- LATICRETE 220 Marble & Granite Mortar (White) - HPD (English)