Features & Benefits
- Optimal performance for Gauged Porcelain Panels/Slabs.
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology to protect the treated article only.
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg) traditional mortar.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and ANSI A118.15.
- Contains no respirable silica sand.
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 with a classification of C2ES1P1.
- LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™
- 60 minute open time.
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete*.
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- High shear bond strength.
- Smooth creamy, lightweight formula.
- 25 Year System Warranty**.
- Unique color options are now available in all LATICRETE® grout colors when mixed with PERMACOLOR® Select Color Kits¥ (257 TITANIUM white only)
¥ LATICRETE makes no guarantee on color match to our grout color card and color tools. This process/method can be used to create a colored adhesive mortar to facilitate the installation of translucent, transparent, opaque glass mosaics and other finishes where cleaning thin set mortar out of the joints is a challenge. Do not use colored adhesive mortar as a substitute for grout. Always conduct a test area to validate performance and results.
* See limitations.
** When used as part of the LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty DS 025.0.
Equipped with Microban Anti-Microbial Protection
25 lb bag (11.3 kg); 56 bags per pallet
Color: Grey and White
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
- DS-083.1 Sell Sheet (English)