1500 Sanded Grout
Features & Benefits
- Designed for exterior and interior use - ideal for both heavy duty use outdoors and for long lasting beauty indoors.
- Uniform color—LATICRETE Grout colors are specially blended to be uniform in color.
- Available in a range of exciting colors that should satisfy even the most discriminating tastes.
- Part of a complete LATICRETE system that includes materials for every aspect of a tile installation to ensure quality and long lasting performance.
1500 Sanded Grout is a premium, factory prepared grout designed to be mixed with water. 1500 Sanded Grout is formulated from a blend of high strength portland cement, graded aggregates, polymers and color-fast pigments and provides a grout joint that is dense, hard and durable. For grout joint widths of 1/16" (1.5 mm) up to 3/8" (9 mm).
- Product #: 15XX-0XXX-2
- Packaging Sizes: 25kg/bag
- Available Colors: 10
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
- DS.230.13 LATICRETE Product Warranty
Safety Data Sheets
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- GREENGUARD Certification (English)
- Cement Grout for Tile and Stone Installation - EPD (English)
- LATICRETE 1500 Sanded Grout - HPD (English)