Features & Benefits
- Mortar Hydration Vents - creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar - allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile at 16 – 24 hours for faster time to grout
- Allows for use of the appropriate mortar per industry standards.
- Provides vapor management
- Eliminates transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8" (3 mm) when used in direct bond applications
- Instant coverage verification· allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation
- Part of the LATICRETE® Lifetime System Warranty.
- Rated Extra Heavy per ASTM C627 using the thin-bed method
- Rated residential over wood joist or trussed floors when installing tile using a large & heavy tile adhesive mortar (aka medium bed method)
- Rated light over concrete when installing tile using a large & heavy tile adhesive mortar (aka medium bed mortar)
- Lightweight, easy to carry and fast to install with standard tools
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone
- Suitable for interior non-industrial vehicular traffic applications over concrete substrates
- Made in the USA
- Product #: 0177-0323-2 / 0177-0150-2 / 0177-1010-2
- Roll - 323 ft² (30m² - 1.1m x 26.2m) roll - 45" x 86'
- Roll - 150 ft² (13.9m² - 1.1m x 12.2m) roll - 45" x 40
- Per Sheet – 10 ft² (.9 m²) - 45' x 32" (1.1m x .8m) - 10 Sheets Per-pack
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental
- Membrane Solutions Brochure (English)
- DS-010.5 Installation Manual (English, Français, Español)