Features & Benefits
- Mortar Hydration Vents - creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar - allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile at 16 – 24 hours for faster time to grout
- Allows for use of the appropriate mortar per industry standards.
- Provides vapor management
- Eliminates transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8" (3 mm) when used in direct bond applications
- Instant coverage verification· allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation
- Part of the LATICRETE® Lifetime System Warranty.
- Rated Extra Heavy per ASTM C627 using the thin-bed method
- Rated residential over wood joist or trussed floors when installing tile using a large & heavy tile adhesive mortar (aka medium bed method)
- Rated light over concrete when installing tile using a large & heavy tile adhesive mortar (aka medium bed mortar)
- Lightweight, easy to carry and fast to install with standard tools
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone
- Suitable for interior non-industrial vehicular traffic applications over concrete substrates
- Made in the USA
STRATA_MAT is a next generation high performance uncoupling mat for use under ceramic tile and stone installations, for both residential and commercial applications. Designed to replace traditional underlayment materials. The unique patent pending design of STRATA_MAT provides for an enhanced mechanical bond of the adhesive mortar and provides for faster drying of the mortar, allowing for shorter time to grout. Specifically designed for use with both modified and unmodified mortars, STRATA_MAT allows for the proper adhesive mortar to be used with porcelain or large format tiles and stone.
- Product #: 0177-0323-2 / 0177-0150-2 / 0177-1010-2
- Patent #(s): United States Patent No.: 9,016,018B2 (and other Patents)
- Roll - 323 ft² (30m² - 1.1m x 26.2m) roll - 45" x 86'
- Roll - 150 ft² (13.9m² - 1.1m x 12.2m) roll - 45" x 40
- Per Sheet – 10 ft² (.9 m²) - 45' x 32" (1.1m x .8m) - 10 Sheets Per-pack
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
Approvals, Certifications and Environmental