Features & Benefits
- Mortar Hydration Vents - creates a mechanical bond between the mat and adhesive mortar - allows the mortar to cure faster providing a stronger bond of tile for faster time to grout
- Allows for use of the appropriate mortar per industry standards.
- Provides vapor management
- Eliminates transmission of in plane substrate cracks of up to 1/8" (3 mm)
- Instant coverage verification· allows for installer to see mortar coverage underneath the mat during installation without having to lift and verify
- Allows for easier floor layout as chalk lines are easily visible on surface prior to tile installation
- Part of the LATICRETE® Lifetime System Warranty.
- Lightweight, easy to carry and fast to install with standard tools
- Can be used under moisture sensitive stone
- Suitable for interior non-industrial vehicular traffic applications over concrete substrates Suitable Substrates
STRATA_MAT™ XT is designed specifically for ceramic tile and dimension stone installations serving as an uncoupling layer and vapor management layer that accommodates moisture from beneath the tile covering. STRATA_MAT XT performs all these functions while still providing the requisite support/load distribution for the tile and stone covering. At 5/16" (7.9 mm) thick STRATA_MAT XT helps to creates an even transition between typical ¼” to 3/8" (3 to 9 mm) thick tile and 3/4" (19 mm) thick hardwood flooring. STRATA_MAT XT will provide a faster drying of the mortar, allowing for a shorter time to grout when using both modified or unmodified mortars allowing you to use the appropriate mortar for the installation.
- Packaging Sizes: 150 ft2 roll – 45” x 40’ (13.9m2 - 1.1m x 12.2m )
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Available in these Countries
US and Canada
Product Data Sheets
- DS-010.5 Installation Manual (English, Français, Español)