Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) Seminars
The North America Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) Technical Seminar is a two day, intensive training program specifically developed for LATICRETE® distributors, dealers, installers and other professionals interested in becoming familiar with LATICRETE products. Training encompasses both classroom instruction and hands-on product demonstrations by experienced LATICRETE team members.
LATICRETE offers segmented classes covering tile and stone installation and surface care, resinous flooring systems, substrate preparation, construction chemicals and polished concrete.
(To view the agenda, click on the link below)
- Tile & Stone Installation and Care Systems
- Masonry Veneer Installation Systems (MVIS™)
- Concrete Restoration and Care Systems (DRYTEK®)
- Concrete Construction Chemicals (L&M™)
- Resinous & Decorative Finishes (SPARTACOTE®)
- Gain a better understanding of the construction industry
- Learn how to select and recommend the most suitable installation materials
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of LATICRETE products and installation systems
- Learn trade definitions, performance requirements, and industry standards
- Learn how to solve and avoid job problems
- Participate in hands-on product demonstrations
TECHNICAL SEMINAR DATES & LOCATION
Technical Seminars are conducted at LATICRETE Technical Training Centers across all LATICRETE facilities worldwide.
LATICRETE Technical Seminars run one and two days from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Each day there is a one-hour lunch break, and two 15-minute breaks. Time is allocated for questions and discussion at the end of each day. Optional social and sightseeing activities can also be planned.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ALL EVENTS
The deadline for registrations is 3 weeks prior to the start date.
Class size is limited to 21 attendees.