Caractéristiques et avantages
- May be used for wall or countertop installations
- Creates a clean, professional appearance
- Protect the tile from chipping and cracking
- May be used as a decorative or design element
- Delineate transitions between materials of the same height
- Protects users from sharp edges and corners
- Alternative to traditional tile trim
Information sur le produit
Finishing Edge Profiles - Style 1 (135º incline) are used to create a subtle decorative element at outside tile intersections while also providing edge protection against chipping and cracking of the unfinished tile edge. Available in Anodized Aluminum, Texture Coated Aluminum, and Stainless Steel.
Suitable for residential and commercial projects, they can be used indoors and outdoors as an alternative to traditional tile trim. Stainless steel profiles, due to their increased durability and mechanical properties, may also be used as stair nosing.
- fonctionnement: LATICRETE®
- Disponibles dans ces pays
Fiches de données de produit
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!