SPARTACOTE™ FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS™
SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS is a low VOC, low odor, fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea equipped with anti-microbial technology* which remains active for the lifetime of the floor coating, even when damaged or worn.Find a Distributor
Caractéristiques et avantages
- Antimicrobial technology inhibits the growth of stain-causing bacteria on the floor coating.
- Walk-on in hours; 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC; low odor installation
- Excellent abrasion, impact & wear resistance
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Low temperature cure (25°F/-4°C)
- Excellent chemical & stain resistance, resistant to Skydrol®
- Micro-Media agents can be introduced as traction additives
- Tolerant to 300°F (149°C) for random, incidental heat contact
- Meets FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code physical facilities criteria as outlined in 6.100.11 Surface Characteristics USDA acceptable.
Information sur le produit
SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS is a low VOC, low odor, fast-curing two-part polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea equipped with anti-microbial technology* which remains active for the lifetime of the floor coating, even when damaged or worn. Designed as a coating for use in hospitals, veterinary clinics, and pharmaceutical facilities, it can be used either as a clear sealer or a top coat in seamless multi-build systems including SPARTACOTE Guard, SPARTACOTE Chip SPARTACOTE Quartz and SPARTACOTE Metallic systems.
SPARTACOTE FLEX PURE CLINICAL PLUS is UV stable and is suitable for both interior and exterior applications. It is available in either clear or pigment base units which can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Polyaspartic pigments
Available colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Tile Red, Bright Green, Light Grey, Medium Grey, Dark Grey, White, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige, Light Brown, Safety Yellow and Safety Red. Not recommended for use with Dark Grey pigment. Custom colors are available upon request.
*Antimicrobial technology protects the treated article against mold and mildew deterioration. Antimicrobial technology is not designed to replace normal cleaning practices or protect users.