SPARTACOTE® FLEX XPL
Caractéristiques et avantages
- Walk-on in 4 hours
- 24-hour return to service
- Low VOC
- UV Stable; retains optical clarity of clear sealer/finish
- Extended working time
- Good chemical and abrasion resistance
- Can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments
- SPARTACOTE GRIP Traction Additive or SPARTACOTE DIAMOND TOPP can be introduced as traction additives
- USDA compliant (FDA/CFSAN U.S. Food Code 6.101.11 Surface Characteristics)
Information sur le produit
SPARTACOTE FLEX XPL provides optimal impact, abrasion, and chemical resistance characteristics. Suitable for high traffic applications. The material is ideal for use as a primer, mid coat, or clear top coat sealer within resinous flooring applications requiring minimal installation odor. Its UV stable nature makes it suitable for both interior and exterior applications. Available in either clear or pigment base units which can be tinted with SPARTACOTE Universal Pigments (a line of concentrated colorants compatible with all clear SPARTACOTE polyaspartic, epoxy and urethane resins).
Available colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Tile Red, Light Grey, Medium Grey, White, Light Beige, Sand Beige, Dark Beige, Light Brown, Safety Yellow and Safety Red. Not recommended for use with Dark Grey pigment. Custom colors are available upon request through our SPARTACOTE® AnyColor™ program which allow you to match your companies color, logo, or branding and create a truly unique and custom space.
Fiches de données de produit
- DS-32830 (English)
- DS 230.13 1 Year Product Warranty (US - English)
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!