NXT® LEVEL SP
Caractéristiques et avantages
- Available in standard colors of Grey and White (vibrant white)
- Aggregate rich overlay with Salt and Pepper look
- Can be tinted to coordinate with interior finishes or branding designs through our– AnyColor™ custom color program
- Full system availability with L&M™ and STONETECH® products
- Provides a durable, attractive and low maintenance cementitious wear-surface grade concrete overlayment, suitable for polishing to various shine levels
- Transforms rough concrete to a flat and smooth surface perfect for a polished concrete look
- Polishable to a finished wear-surface in as little as 24 hours
- Self-leveling concrete overlayment formula is both pourable and pumpable (available in 50 lb. bags and 2500 lb. super sacks) to smooth existing rough concrete
- Medium-coarse aggregate* for greater rolling and standing load capacity, increased durability and longer lasting appearance
- Inorganic-based formulation will not contribute to or harbor growth of mold or mildew
- NXT Level SP is a direct replacement for SUPERCAP SC650-MC
Information sur le produit
NXT® Level SP is a pourable, high performing self-leveling concrete topping, primarily used to finish interior concrete slabs. As a high-strength wear surface when polished. NXT Level SP provides a low maintenance, durable solution with an attractive, coarse salt and pepper look. It is applied over concrete and other sound substrates. With an unmatched ability to level uneven floor surfaces, NXT Level SP can be used in the most challenging situations.
Learn more about overlay flooring solutions.
*Cementitious products are manufactured using natural raw materials where color and shade variations are normal and should be expected. For best results, jobsite mock-ups are recommended.
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!