3701 Lite Mortar
Caractéristiques et avantages
- Light weight - half the weight of conventional mortars
- Excellent for vertical and overhead applications
- Contains no respirable silica sand
- Freeze-thaw compliant
- Polymer fortified – no need for latex additives
- Premixed – no job site blending of powders required
- Economical – saves time and money
- For use as a scratch or finish coat in place of Type S or Type N mortar
- Ease of mixing and application - can be applied up to 3/4" on a vertical surface
Information sur le produit
3701 Lite Mortar contains carefully selected polymers, portland cement and light weight aggregates. 3701 Lite Mortar contains no respirable silica sand and does not require the use of latex admix. You will only need to add water to produce thick bed mortar or a vertical repair mortar/screed. 3701 Lite Mortar weighs half the amount of a conventional thick bed mortar and is easy to mix / apply.
This product is also available in a rapid version, to learn more click here.
Watch Tips From Our Pros!
View tips for product installation, demonstrations, get project inspiration and more on our YouTube channel.
Training & Seminars
Sign up for our free 24/7 online training, or attend our hands-on Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) classes.
Contact Technical Services
Questions about LATICRETE® products? Contact us!