ONE LATICRETE ONE FAMILY Event in Mexico | LATICRETE Conversations
A beautiful location, inspiring messages and team building activities made for a fun day during our ONE LATICRETE ONE FAMILY event in Mexico.
We brought together over 50 members of LATICRETE Mexico, international team members and Henry Rothberg, Sr. Vice President of Training (2nd generation LATICRETE) and his wife Shelia for the 1-day event at La Warika, Huasteca Nuevo Leon, Mexico.
LATICRETE Mexico Team
Henry B. Rothberg, Sr. Vice President of LATICRETE International
Ricardo Franco, Director General LATICRETE Mexico
“We had a father and a mother who taught us to walk, talk, give us values and do things with a lot of ethics, now the LATICRETE family gives us the great opportunity to put into practice everything our parents taught us, follow our steps with A lot of honesty in line with the values of the company.” - Rivaldo Tiscoski, Regional Director, Latin America & Caribbean
Rivald Tiscoski, LATICRETE Regional Director Latin America and Caribbean
LATICRETE Mexico team building activities
- Spot It – Each team member took a card with a different image on it and spoke to a colleague about what the image meant to each person.
- Paracaídas (Parachute) – the team worked together on raising and lowering the parachute to move a ball between the two parachutes. The exercise taught the importance of team communication and dynamics.
- Rally – this included several different activities such as:
- Find the LATICRETE company values in a word puzzle
- One member of the team jumped 15 meters high
- Filled in the missing words to complete the LATICRETET mission statement
- Fill a container (with holes in it) with water and figure out how to stop the water from pouring out
Fill a container rally team building activity
We had an amazing day of fun, inspiration and memories!
We look forward to sharing the visits to our other global locations throughout the year.