Tools and Sundries
LATICRETE® Underlayment Tool Kit
Be ready to tackle any NXT™ and SUPERCAP® self-leveling underlayment / overlayment application with this high quality tool kit. Achieving smooth and consistent results on any project. No matter how big or small, LATICRETE has you covered.
Tool Kit* Includes:
- 15 gallon mixing barrel
- Slip-in spiked shoe - size large
- Gauge rake frame
- Gauge rake set
- Spiked roller with frame
- Oval mixing paddle
- Spreader smoother
- 2 Qt. measuring container
- 3 Piece pole
*Kit is sold as a whole unit. Not available separately.
Watch the video below to see an unboxing of the floor underlayment tool kit where you'll see what’s included and how you can use each component.
LATICRETE® NIVCOMP® Digital Level
LATICRETE NIVCOMP Digital Level is a surveying tool to determine floor flatness and also helps you to calculate the correct amount of self leveling underlayment material needed for your job. This tool can be used with SUPERCAP® and NXT™ products from LATICRETE.
It offers a range of advantages over traditional leveling equipment:
- Rugged self-contained kit is light, portable, compact and easy to set up and use
- Single person operation
- Durable and easy to use hose reel – 157ft hose range is abrasion and crush resistant
- All-inclusive – requiring no tripods, transits, bubble levels or lasers
- Versatile and accurate (within ± 2mm) to work around corners – no line-of-sigh required
- Measures height differences in "blind areas", flatness (level) and variable elevations
LATICRETE NIVCOMP Digital Level Includes:
- Rugged, protective case
- Self-leveling device (reel, hose, handheld display unit)
- Magnet attachment for overhead work
- End cap
- Operators manual
Watch the video below to learn how to use the LATICRETE® NIVCOMP® Digital Level and Elevation Pin System.
LATICRETE® ELEVATION Pins
- Memory plastic snaps back – if bent, self-adhesive strip keeps pins in place
- Minimize waste by pouring self-leveling underlayments to a specific, accurate depth
- Dual measurement indicator marks in both inches and millimeters
- When used in conjunction with the NIVCOMP®, you simply read the proper height on the NIVCOMP then cut the LEVELPEG to match
- Time saver – very fast and flexible to learn and use
Quantity: 1,000 pins per box
Size: 64mm / 2.5 inches