LATICRETE is a 3rd generation family-owned, customer focused, world-wide manufacturer marketer of green flooring and facade materials, used in residential, commercial and industrial applications. For over 65 years, LATICRETE has provided the technology, products and service making innovative, permanent installations and repairs for the construction market. Architecturally specified and professionally endorsed, LATICRETE offers a dedication to quality that results in globally proven solutions for virtually every flooring, waterproofing and facade application.
Get to know LATICRETE, our people, our values and our 65+ years of innovative products.
The 65+ year history of LATICRETE is shaped by numerous industry firsts. Among our many pioneering achievements are:
- The creation of latex thin-set adhesives
- The creation of thin, load-bearing waterproofing membranes
- The development of sound & anti-fracture one step adhesive mortars
- Industry's first certification to ISO 9001
- Industry’s first website, toll free technical services support and live chat
- Achievement of low-VOC GREENGUARD certification and GREENGUARD certified products
- Establishment of SUPERCAP® - a patented mobile pump truck delivery system providing innovative products to deliver perfectly flat, dry floors
- The development and creation of SPECTRALOCK® 1, the only pre-mixed grout with epoxy performance
Innovation is what drives LATICRETE. With over 65 years of setting industry standards, LATICRETE is the name architects, designers and professional installers know and rely on.
Build better. Grow stronger. TOGETHER WE FOCUS ON WHAT’S IMPORTANT.
- Family – The core of our business and yours
- Trust – Creating relationships that bind
- Specifications – Securing business for you
- Community – Improving the places we live and work
- Innovation – The fuel that helps your company grow
- Sales Support – A solid network to help your business grow
- Technical Services – Putting our expertise to work for you
- Sustainability – What’s good for the environment is good for business
Learn how with your help we can Build better. Grow stronger. TOGETHER.
Founded in 1956, LATICRETE holds onto its roots in Connecticut where the company’s headquarters is located. In 2017, LATICRETE was named one of Connecticut’s top family owned businesses by the Hartford Business Journal. Watch the interview with 2nd generation LATICRETE, Henry Rothberg, Sr. VP of Training and 3rd generation, Samantha Rothberg, Integration Project Manager & Acting Marketing Manager, Europe discuss how our founder, Dr. Henry M. Rothberg's vision has inspired us for over 65 years.