LATICRETE® is a 3rd generation family-owned, customer focused, world-wide manufacturer marketer of green flooring and facade materials, used in residential, commercial and industrial applications. For over 60 years, LATICRETE has provided the technology, products and service making innovative, permanent installations and repairs for the construction market. Architecturally specified and professionally endorsed, LATICRETE offers a dedication to quality that results in globally proven solutions for virtually every flooring, waterproofing and facade application.
Get to know LATICRETE, our people, our values and our 60+ years of innovative products
The 60+ year history of LATICRETE® is shaped by numerous industry firsts. Among our many pioneering achievements are:
- The creation of latex thin-set adhesives
- The creation of thin, load-bearing waterproofing membranes
- The development of sound & anti-fracture one step adhesive mortars
- Industry's first certification to ISO 9001
- Industry’s first website and toll free technical services support
- Achievement of low-VOC GREENGUARD certification
- Establishment of LATICRETE® SUPERCAP® - a mobile batching and delivery system for low alkali, perfectly flat capping of concrete
Innovation is what drives LATICRETE®. With over 60 years of setting industry standards, LATICRETE is the name architects, designers and professional installers know and rely on.
Founded in 1956, LATICRETE holds onto its roots in Connecticut where the company’s headquarters is located. In 2017, LATICRETE was named one of Connecticut’s top family owned businesses by the Hartford Business Journal. Watch the interview with 2nd generation LATICRETE, Henry Rothberg, Sr. VP of Training and 3rd generation, Samantha Rothberg, Strategic Account Manager discuss how our founder, Dr. Henry M. Rothberg's vision has inspired us for over 60 years.